Welcome to HK Infosoft! These Terms and Conditions govern your use of our website and services. By accessing our website and using our services, you agree to comply with these terms and conditions in their entirety. If you do not agree with any part of these terms, please refrain from using our website and services.
All content, materials, and intellectual property on our website, including but not limited to text, images, graphics, logos, videos, and software, are the property of HK Infosoft or its licensors and are protected by applicable copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not use, reproduce, distribute, modify, or create derivative works from our intellectual property without our prior written consent.
Use of Website and Services:
You may use our website and services for lawful purposes only. You agree not to engage in any activity that may interfere with or disrupt the functioning of our website, infringe upon the rights of others, or violate any applicable laws or regulations.
If you create a user account on our website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your username and password. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your account at any time at our discretion.
Limitation of Liability:
To the fullest extent permitted by law, HK Infosoft and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in connection with your use of our website or services, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify and hold HK Infosoft, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents harmless from any claims, losses, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including legal fees) arising out of or in connection with your use of our website or services, your violation of these terms and conditions, or your infringement of any rights of a third party.
Third-Party Websites and Services:
Our website may contain links to third-party websites and services that are not owned or controlled by HK Infosoft. We are not responsible for the content, practices, or privacy policies of these third-party sites. We encourage you to review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites you visit.
Changes to Terms and Conditions:
We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting the updated terms and conditions on our website. By continuing to use our website and services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to the modified terms and conditions.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
HK Infosoft offers a refund policy for all of our products and services. However, there are some exceptions to this policy, as outlined below.
- No refunds for services that have already been completed. This includes services such as web design, development, and marketing. Once a service has been completed, it cannot be refunded.
- No refunds for services that have been partially completed. If a service has been partially completed, a refund may be issued for the portion of the service that has not been completed.
- Refunds for services that have not been started may be issued on a case-by-case basis. If a service has not been started, a refund may be issued if the customer cancels the service within 48 hours of the project initiation.
To cancel a service, the customer must submit a written request to HK Infosoft. The request will not be considered valid unless and until the customer receives confirmation from HK Infosoft.
- Cancellation of a service may result in a refund. The amount of the refund will depend on the stage of the project at the time of cancellation.
- If a project is canceled after it has been released for beta delivery, no refund will be issued.
- In the event of a cancellation, the customer will be responsible for any costs incurred by HK Infosoft up to the date of cancellation. These costs may include, but are not limited to, the cost of materials, labor, and overhead.
- Source code, design, or any other material related to a project will not be delivered if payment is not settled by the customer.
HK Infosoft reserves the right to modify this policy at any time.If you have any questions or concerns regarding these terms and conditions, please contact us using the information provided on our website.
Last Updated: Dec 01, 2023