Best lead migration plugin ever for Unbounce and Gravity Forms – U2GF
First of all, let’s understand some of the basics about both the tools.
What is Unbounce?
Unbounce makes it simple to create landing pages without a committed developer. Just drag and drop via their editor and create incredible landing pages in minutes.
What is Gravity Forms?
Gravity Forms is a premier WordPress plugin that makes it easy to create powerful forms. One can start building complex, powerful contact forms in just minutes.
For the websites which are developed and maintained using WordPress, ‘Gravity Forms’ is the most popular form builder plugin that is used to create and display forms dynamically.
Why use both?
Now the question is, how do we manage the leads data at any single place? In general, there is no any direct way or solution approached by WordPress team so that you can manage your leads data coming out from any of your Unbounce landing pages to their associated Gravity Forms which are built and/or designed at WordPress.
Here is a quick and easy solution to migrate and manage your leads data between Unbounce and Gravity Forms which is called U2GF.
Unbounce to Gravity Forms shortly referred to as U2GF is leads integration plugin or tool for WordPress ever available in the market using which one can integrate any number of Unbounce landing pages with Gravity Forms to easily set a connection in order to obtain leads data from Unbounce and drive it through your WordPress site database.
The plugin works as a mediator that helps to fetch all the leads from Unbounce and post the data automatically to their respective Gravity Forms on WordPress side.
Everything is just dynamic! Checkout the list below.
- Remove the rush to create a gravity form anymore manually as it will be automatically created from your Unbounce landing page.
- No need to manage the form fields to get each valuable information as it’s going to create and map all fields of your Unbounce form together.
- Should be able to manage all leads coming from Unbounce to Gravity Form immediately.
- Better control to allow/disallow sending email notifications.
- Provided default support to all field types including Advanced.
- Supported third-party APIs and add-ons.
Want to try it out?
There are two possible choices of the available plugin version: Free and Pro.
What is the difference?
For Commercial use, we recommend you to checkout U2GF Pro version, which includes various useful features including priority support.
To develop your custom web app using PHP, Laravel or WordPress, please visit our technology page.