What will be the best Back End development framework for 2021
What should we learn next? If you are a developer, this question should always be in your mind. Every day, new technologies are introduced and improvements are made to existing ones. Since we can’t learn all these technologies, it is really important to decide what should we learn next.
In this article, we’re going to discuss three back end development frameworks based on three different programming languages to give you an insight into what you should learn in 2021.
- NodeJS never waits until an API returns data since it’s asynchronous. NodeJS will move onto the next API request without waiting for the response of the previous one and the notification mechanism of Events of NodeJS takes the responsibility for delivering the response to the server correctly. Hence, NodeJS is known as asynchronous and event-driven.
- Fast code execution.
- No buffer.
- Although NodeJS is single-threaded, high scalability enables it to handle a large number of requests.
NodeJS is used by some famous companies all around the world including eBay, General Electric, GoDaddy, Microsoft, PayPal, Uber, Wikipins. Node JS is a perfect match if you’re building I/O bound applications, data streaming applications, Data Intensive Real-time Applications (DIRT), JSON APIs based applications, or single-page applications.
- Easy learning curve and large community.
- Contains an excellent package manager.
- Library support.
- Quick and easy handling of concurrent requests.
- Simple and scalable.
- Well established.
- Some developers may have difficulties working with asynchronous requests.
- Nested callbacks.
Django is an open-source, high-level web application framework written in Python. Django was introduced in 2005, and its idea of using Python for web development was a huge revolution. Django follows the model-template-view architecture and the main focus of this framework is to provide an easy method for the development of complex websites. Instagram, Mozilla, Bitbucket are some leading companies that use Django as their framework.
- Rapid Development. One of the main intentions of Django was to reduce the development time of an application.
- Django helps to avoid much common security falls like SQL injection, cross-site scripting, cross-site request forgery, etc.
- Supports a large set of libraries and helping modules.
- You don’t have to worry much about user authentication and content administration since Django takes care of them for you.
- Although Django is scalable, there can be issues with small scale applications.
- Monolithic framework.
- Django can’t handle multiple requests simultaneously.
PHP is another famous language among web developers and Laravel is based on PHP. Laravel follows model-view-control architecture and is robust and easy to understand. Laravel is known as a good starting point for young developers. It provides a large set of features, like flexible routing for easy scaling, configuration management to handle different environments, query builders and ORM to query databases, Schema Builder to maintain database definitions and schemas, lightweight templates, etc. 9GAG, MasterCard, Kmong are some famous companies that use Laravel in their products.
- High Security.
- MVC Based.
Uses blade template engine.
- Built-in authorization and authentication systems.
- Supports test automation.
- Less inbuilt support when compared to Django and NodeJs since Laravel is lightweight.
- Community support is minimized compared to other platforms.
- Converting legacy systems to Laravel is difficult.
- Updating from an older version to a new one may break your application.
- Full-page reloads can be a bit heavy in mobile apps when compared to websites.
NodeJs vs Django vs Laravel
Security is another measurement we need to address in any project and all these frameworks provide built-in features to make a developer’s life easy. Out of these three, Django claims first place here as well.
If we talk about scalability and performance Django can be recognized as the best framework in scalability aspects while NodeJS provides the best performance.
All these frameworks have large communities and good documentation to get started with and they’re well established. So don’t hesitate to select them for your projects.
For more information and to develop web application using NodeJS, Hire Back End Developer from us as we give you a high-quality product by utilizing all the latest tools and advanced technology. E-mail us any clock at – email@example.com or Skype us: “hkinfosoft”. To develop custom web apps using NodeJS, please visit our technology page.